Why not join? The rates are fair and the benefits are enormousThe West Virginia Housing Institute Inc. is a trade association organized to promote and strengthen the factory-built industry in West Virginia.
Its members, officers and board of directors invite you to become a members of this growing organization that is dedicated to ensuring the prosperity of factory-built housing retailers, lenders, suppliers, community owners and transporters as the business climate continues to challenge our industry.
This vibrant business association combines years of experience and knowledge with a dynamic vision for the future of the industry in West Virginia and surrounding states.
We include large firms, but also many small ones that value representation before the Legislature and need up-to-the-minute information about regulatory changes at the West Virginia Manufactured Housing Construction and Safety Standards Board and in federal, state and local laws.
As a member of WVHI, you are not alone. This is the key to our success. All of us working in unison for our common good.
Our members regulatory receive:
- The cutting-edge ability to guide the direction of your industry yearly through the annual convention
- Potential membership on our board of directors
- Access to our state website, where you can advertise or post a link.
- A colorful, dynamic and newsy newsletter
- Inclusion in our yearly membership booklet with a posting of your contact information in the booklet and online
- Decisionmaking in political races through our political action committee
- Low membership fees
- Affiliate membership in the national trade association to give you access to national news and information that affects your business.
- Crucial networking opportunities with dealers, lenders, contractors, suppliers, community owners and lawyers
- Legislative representation to promote laws to help you
- Advocacy for fair taxation and in dealing with government agencies
- Access at low cost to our annual convention
- Regional information meetings, where we come out to meet you to discuss issues of importance to you
- Pride in being a members of a financially sound organization that does not waste your money.
The majority of those in the factory-built housing field are our members. We hope you will join, too. Strength through our membership is our most potent weapon. Our membership fees are extremely low when compared with others. We are only as strong as our membership.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Andy Gallagher, executive director of the WVHI at (304) 346-8985 or email@example.com.